This fall-winter, we are seeing a mix of new design details, old materials re-cycled or up-cycled and several revivals of previous decades (in no logical order). It’s a wild mix and it feels hard to identify a true creative direction. Each designer seems to follow his/her own idea while being influenced by society topics.
I put together 6 trend boards to help you cut through the clutter and find inspiration for the new fashion season.
1. Monochromatic outfits (but not black or white!)
2. Power suits (without the 80’s business woman tendency)
3. Long, flowy coats (to wrap yourself in)
4. Moody florals (nothing to do with the usual summer florals)
5. Apocalypse / End of the world (Matrix meets Blade Runner & Xena the warrior princess)
6. Key accessory: chain necklaces (of all sizes!)
Share this article on Pinterest or save it for later: