Note: even if there is no job opening at the moment, you can always send a spontaneous application to info (at) justineleconte.com
And we will be in touch if a matching position comes up!
FREELANCE INTERNSHIP – COMMUNICATION DESIGN & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Duration: 3 months
Part-time (2 days / week) as a Freelance job
- Research best practices in e-mail marketing / influencer marketing
- Help with the newsletter content planning, layout and scheduling
- Check the performance of the newsletters & optimize the next ones
- Content creation for Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest and for the website
- Help with the redesign of the website (navigation, features, layout)
- Creation of visuals in line with the brand for all online channels
- You are currently studying communication design or any course of studies that deals with visual marketing communication and graphics
- You are confident using computer programs to create layouts and images (Sketch, Photoshop, others)
- You have a strong interest for photography and a good eye for proportions, composition & colours
- You have previous working experience in an online environment (e.g. online creative agency) and you are familiar with the technical requirements of graphic work for the online world
- When you don’t know the answer, you look for it. When you see something good, you want to understand how to learn from it. When you see something pretty, you try to capture it for later inspiration.
- Fluent in English (spoken, written & idiomatic understanding). German is not a must.
How to apply:
- No cover letter. Instead, answer these questions in a few words:
A. Name 2 influencers who are doing a great job visually (e.g. because they have a professional-looking feed or a well-build and pretty website) and explain why you like them in particular. This can be on any social media platform.
B. Name 2 YouTube channels that you personally like and explain why.
C. Name 1 newsletter that you actually read, because it is so well-made / pretty / interesting content.
- Join examples of your work (e.g. show reel, portfolio, links to previous projects, screenshots… anything that shows your experience and your creative style)
- Send to: info(at)justineleconte.com