ADÈLE V-neck top, warm green
- Total length: 67cm in size S (measured from the neckline down, in the center back)
- Interlock knit (more dense and opaque than a jersey knit)
- Slightly marked waist
- Wide, drapy sleeves (can be rolled up)
- V-neckline (shows your collar bones but not your bra)
- Available in 4 custom colors
- Justine is 180cm. tall (5'11ft.) and wears European size S.
- 100% Tencel (biodegradable fiber made from wood from sustainably managed forests)
- Greater strength, breathability & moisture absorption than cotton
- Machine-wash at 30°C sensitive. Dry flat. Don't tumble dry.
- Fabric: knitted & dyed in Portugal
- Production: cut & sewn in Portugal
How to style it
- Fits in your wardrobe during all seasons
- Tucked into pants/skirt or over a slim-fitting bottom
- Under a blazer
- With statement earrings
- Follow the washing instructions on the care label of your item.
- Wash similar colors together.
- Empty the filter of your washing machine regularly.
- Avoid tumble-drying.
We currently ship to 50+ countries. The list can be found here.
Yes. We accept returns from all the countries we ship to. However if you're unsure about your size, we recommend that you get in touch with us ahead of placing your order. We can help you take your measurements.
No. Justine's designs are only available online here.
Justine creates her color ranges so that they include colors for every skin undertone.
We also aim to increase our size range with every project. In production, each size must reach a minimum order quantity (MOQ) in order to be doable. So we increase the size range as the brand grows.
We ship with DHL GoGreen
14-day return period
Several options available at checkout
Mo.-Fr. within 48h