SOCIAL MEDIA / GRAPHIC DESIGN (part-time, freelance)
Justine Leconte is an independent fashion & jewelry label based in Berlin. Justine also runs a YouTube channel with 790,000 subscribers and 1.5 Mio. views per month. She is active on all social networks and also communicates directly with her audience through newsletters.
We are looking for a new team member who enjoys working in the field of social media, loves graphic design & takes beautiful photos.
- Work with Justine on planning the content for Instagram, Pinterest & the blog (content strategy)
- Take photos of Justine for social media (photography)
- Edit photos for social media (Lightroom, Photoshop)
- Create pins for Pinterest (Illustrator, Tailwind, graphic design skills), review pins’ performance, optimize scheduling & pin layouts based on the learnings
- Work with Justine on creating newsletters, review newsletters’ performance, optimize future newsletters based on the learnings (Mailchimp)
- Create blog posts & keep the website up-to-date (Shopify)
- Min. 2 years of working experience in social media and/or graphic design
- Mastery of Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator
- Proven experience in photography
- Great feeling for light & colors
- Absolutely fluent in English (written & spoken) – mother tongue preferred
- Strong affinity with the topics of fashion & lifestyle
- Avid reader of blogs – or you are a blogger yourself
- You pay attention to details, you are a quick learner, you like challenges and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You know how many days an Instagram Highlight stays online, the difference between reels and IGTV and whether one can add swipe-up links in YouTube Stories.
Location & working hours
- Start: August 2020
- Freelance job
- 2 days per week (can be 2 full days or split across more than 2 days)
- Located in Berlin (the job can be partly performed remotely but not 100% so you need to physically be in Berlin)
How to apply
1) CV and portfolio demonstrating your knowledge & experience in the fields mentioned above. No cover letter please.
2) Answer the following questions:
a) Your 3 favorite (fashion & lifestyle) YouTube channels and why?
b) Your 3 favorite (fashion) Instagram accounts and why?
c) One newsletter that you read regularly & why you like it?
d) What is your Instagram handle, the URL of your own blog, your Pinterest page, your YouTube channel?
-> Send your complete application in English to: info (at) justineleconte.com
We will get back to you if you are selected for an interview. Looking forward to meeting you!
Spontaneous applications: please note that we receive too many e-mails to be able to answer to each one. We will get back to you if we think that your profile matches our needs. Thanks for your interest!