CUSTOMER CARE PART-TIME POSITION, Freelance, Berlin-based, justineleconte.com
- Solve customer queries by e-mail: sizing questions, inventory questions, questions about returns, questions about the delivery process, etc.
- Create shipping labels online based on the customer’s country & chosen shipping option
- Manage the communication with the warehouse: for new productions being delivered, inventory, returns, packaging materials, etc.
- Handle returns: quality check, steaming, repackaging, EAN sticker, refund to customers, etc.
- Gather customer feedback & identify potential for improvement on our side
- The position is based in Berlin (partly at the office, partly working from home).
- Time per week: approximately 4-7 hours. It varies from one week to the next so you will work freelance, sending an invoice every month for the hours worked.
- Start: mid-June 2021
- English is either
your mother tongue or you are absolutely fluent (in written & spoken form)
- You understand German enough to be able to use online tools (e.g. the DHL website) & handle the communication with the warehouse
- You have proven experience in handling customer requests, complaints & expectations in a smart, friendly and precise manner
- You know how to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- You are proactive: if you don’t know the answer to a question, you look for it and/or ask for help
- You are familiar with Google Drive, Gmail, Word, Excel, Paypal, etc.
- Special bonus point if you already have experience using the Shopify interface
How to apply:
- Your CV
- No cover letter. Instead, please write what you would answer to the customer requests below.
- Send everything to: email@example.com
Customer request n°1:
Hi, I ordered the Ricochet ring last month. I ordered the wrong size, how can I get an exchange? My order number was #1871. Thanks. Corneliusina
Customer request n°2:
Hello, I just received my order but it’s wrong. I ordered the Ricochet ring in silver & the Swirl studs in silver but I received the ring in rose gold?! Please send the silver ring ASAP. Marie-Laurette
Spontaneous applications are welcome. Please note that we receive too many e-mails to be able to answer to each one. We will get back to you if we think that your profile matches our needs. Thanks for your interest!