Justine Leconte - Shipping terms
This policy applies to physical products purchases on the site www.justineleconte.com.
We currently ship daily, from Monday to Friday.
- Delivery within Germany: usually takes 2-4 working days after shipping.
- Delivery to countries of the European Union: usually takes 4-8 working days after shipping.
- Delivery to countries outside of the E.U.: can take 7 to 28 working days after shipping, depending on the post services in each country.
You will receive a confirmation once your order has been shipped, so that you can check the status of your delivery at any time.
Note: these delivery estimations do not include weekends, bank holidays or unforeseeable disruptions e.g. Covid, Brexit, etc.
COUNTRIES WE DELIVER TO & SHIPPING COSTS:
4.50€: GERMANY with DHL (tracked parcel)
7.90€: EUROPEAN UNION with Deutsche Post (tracked parcel)
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
7.90€: SWITZERLAND with Deutsche Post (tracked parcel)
due to increased customs regulations since Covid, we currently can't ship jewelry to Switzerland. Import rules require an additional mark (stamp) on silver jewelry, which we do not have on our pieces... You can however order to a post station at a border and pick up your order there. You can also have a shipping address different from the invoice address. We can still ship clothes to Switzerland.
12.90€: OUTSIDE OF THE E.U. with Deutsche Post (tracked parcel)
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Canada, Chile, Hong-Kong, Iceland, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Serbia, Singapore, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay.
For international orders:
you can track your parcel on www.deutschepost.de until it leaves Germany & gets handed over to the carrier in the destination country. Afterwards, your parcel can be tracked directly on the website of the post services of your country.
For orders outside of the E.U.:
it is possible (but not always the case) that the customs of your country charge you a customs fee, for importing goods from abroad. The fee is usually equivalent to the V.A.T. that you would pay for purchases within your country.
- It can take up to 48h for your parcel number to become visible in the tracking system, once you have received the shipping confirmation email.
- In your country, the tracking system might indicate that the parcel is still waiting in Germany: that’s because your local post services have not scanned it yet. But it is still in transit and proof that a parcel has left Germany can be found on the www.deutschepost.de website.
We accept returns from all countries we ship to.
More info: return policy.
For further questions, please check the FAQs or write to info(at)justineleconte.com
Updated: September 8th, 2023